Well, thanks to my getting confrontational, in part due to my therapist not being very forthcoming when I asked for clarification regarding the continuous urine sample tests that have been asked for me, I have now got my answers. I actually had to go over her head and speak to the CEO. I still don’t feel that this should have been necessary, in all honesty, and despite the reasons provided for keeping me in the dark I still do not believe it was the wisest choice.
Apparently, someone switched urine samples with me on Sunday, and when the results came back I was testing positive for opiates, which is interesting since I have been unable to leave the grounds since starting here a week ago now. It was only when results were compated from others previously submitted by me showed none of the medications, like the methylaphetamines I take daily were present, did they think that there might be a problem somewhere else.
Well the latest results are back and I’m in the clear. An investigation now is being conducted to see where/how this might have happened.